What I Do
I am a qualified executive director and consultant, specialising in strategy development, leadership and change management. I’ve helped organisations to overcome commercial obstacles in a career spanning several sectors, which has enabled me to develop a sophisticated range of influencing styles as well as pragmatism across a diverse stakeholder group.
I possess strong commercial acumen and effective programme management experience, underpinned by the Chartered Director (C-Dir) qualification.
I am an experienced sales & marketing functional leader. Specifically in relation to Commercial sales and marketing, I have expertise across B2B, B2C and Digital, channel and delivery of a positive customer experience both on and off line.
Over the last 20 years, I have worked in permanent and interim roles in FTSE 100, 250,350 firms, VC backed ventures and Private/Limited companies. Within those roles, I have been able to digest information, adopt a flexible approach, embrace the challenge and make a lasting impact quickly.
• Leadership – Senior management and functionalareas
• Strategy – development and implementation
• Sales & Marketing - Communicationsexpertise, Product launch/management
• Team Management and motivation
• Full P&L management
• Operations - including logistics (e.g. 3rdparty - UPS and IBM)
• Project management skills
• Service – customer service and qualityrecognition
• Transformation and change management